Cloudiway Site Migration is a SaaS application that allows you to migrate your sites to SharePoint Online from either Google Sites or an existing SharePoint Online source.
This article explains how to migrate your sites to a specific SharePoint Online site collection.
1. Create a standard SharePoint Online connector
Start by creating a standard SharePoint Online connector on the Cloudiway platform.
In this connector, the Url field must be the root URL of the SharePoint Online target.
Do not set this field with the collection site URL.
2. Create a Collection Site in the Site Migration platform
To specify the collection site, create it in the Site List, as below:
- From the Site List area of the Cloudiway platform, go to the Collections tab in the top right corner.
- Click on the Create button at the bottom of the screen to create a new collection site.
Now, the new collection site name will be shown on the Cloudiway platform.
3. Add the collection to selected sites
To use this site collection, add it to a site shown in the Site List.
You can add many sites to a unique collection.
4. Check the result
You can always refer to the Site List to check which sites are associated with a collection.