CloudAnywhere synchronizes your Active Directory infrastructure with Office 365.
It allows you to manage your cloud users from your local Active Directory.
The Office365 connector synchronises your Active Directory infrastructure with Office365.
- Real time password synchronization
- Multi-domain and multi-forest
- Multiple tenants
- Automatic and granular licence assignment
- Works with ADFS (Required attributes automatically set)
- Respects Office 365 Password complexity: built-in functionality to only accept passwords that respect Office 365 password complexity if this functionality is enabled
Configuration of the connector
Automatic licence management
CloudAnywhere assigns licenses in two ways:
- default: the default license is assigned to all users; or,
- granular: it’s possible to granularily assign the licenses of your choice based on group membership
CloudAnywhere is a complete solution that provisions all your SaaS applications, including Office365.
- CloudAnywhere can also extend your ILM/FIM 2010 platform.
- Multi-forest to Office 365 AD Synchronization.
- Merging or split of tenants.
It supports multi-domain and multi-forest environments and avoids costly directory consolidation projects.
CloudAnywhere is the ideal solution to synchronize your passwords if you do not want to put in place a web SSO or a federation service.