This article explains how to find the Google Oauth domain key and consumer secret.
How to find the Google Oauth domain keys
- Login to your Google tenant with administrative credentials.
- Click on “Manage This Domain” to access your Admin Console or connect to “https://admin.google.com/mydomain.com/”.
- In the Main Page, click on “Security”.
- Click on “Advanced Settings”.
- In the submenu, click on “Manage OAuth domain key”.
- In the Manage OAuth domain key, tick the checkbox for “Enable this consumer key”.
- Note the OAuth consumer key.
- Note the OAuth consumer secret.
- Tick the checkbox for “Allow access to all APIs”.
- Save your changes.