Step 1: assign to your project
1. Go to your project list (here).
2. Click on a project line (Select your project).
3. Click on “Assign Licenses” or “Assign Quotas” at the bottom of the screen.
Note: For quotas assignation, Step 1 is sufficient and Step 2 in not necessary
Step 2: assign to your users/sites/groups (Only for licenses)
1. Go to your user/site/group list (links here: Mail, File, Site, Group).
2. Check the box next to each item’s name that you want to assign.
3. Click on “Manage” at the bottom of the screen and then on “Assign Licenses”.
Note: You can manually set a specific license to a single user, click on the user line and select edit.