When to run it?
At any time of your migration.
What it does?
It remigrates the permissions on all mailboxes (all users defined in the user list). It works in ‘Add only’ mode: it does not delete existing permissions.
How to run it?
- Go to Mail Migration -> Global Actions
- Click on the Migrate Permissions
- Click on the Set button
Once the task is completed, it appears in the status Done.
- You can click on Show Logs to see the statistics.
For Exchange source
- Remote PowerShell activated
- Basic authentication set up to True
Please check the following article to learn How to set up a remote session?
NOTICE: The task works for Office 365, G Suite and Exchange 2010+ as connectors.