Once you have decided to stop using the Free/busy service of Cloudiway or if your trial has ended, you will have to clean up your configuration.
G Suite interop management
Go to https://admin.google.com and go to Apps > G Suite > Calendar
Scroll down and click on Calendar interop management.
In the Settings tab:
- Remove value in Exchange Web Service URL
- Remove value in Exchange Role Account
- Uncheck Enable Server Version of Free Busy Sync
Click on Save.
Office 365/Exchange On-premises
Open a PowerShell console and connect to your Exchange Online/On-premises.
Run the following command to list the existing address availability spaces:
Get-AvailabilityAddressSpace | Select ForestName, UserName, TargetAutodiscoverEpr | fl
If you want to remove all, use the following command:
Get-AvailabilityAddressSpace | Remove-AvailabilityAddressSpace
If you need to remove specific entries, use the command below (replace ForestName by the remote email domain you want to delete):
Under the Free/busy product on apps.cloudiway.com
Go to User List,
Go to Connectors,
- Click on a connector in the left menu
- Click on Delete in the action bar
- Click again on Delete on the confirm pop-up
- Repeat the set 1-3 for each connector you have.
You can also close your project if you want/don’t need it any more.